- Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Notification of Inclusion: April 2017
Oral presentations delivered at the Hops Symposium are by invitation only. We welcome abstract submissions for poster presenters.
Guidelines for Poster Abstracts
- Collected abstracts will be included in published conference materials.
- Posters will be presented throughout the Hops Symposium – Tuesday (July 25) evening through Thursday (July 27) evening.
- Poster presenters will also deliver a short, 90 second, oral overview of their work using a single slide PPT during flash presentations throughout the Hops Symposium.
- Click here for Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- Dimensions: 42 inches wide by 45 inches tall (portrait format)
- Poster presenters may choose to have their poster evaluated as part of a Hops Symposium Poster Competition
- There will be two competitions based on work experience: (1) student and (2) professional
All poster abstracts will be peer reviewed. If you have questions, please contact Paul Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.